Sunday, August 12, 2007

i got nothing...

This is my 2nd re-review, and if you read the original, you'll understand why. I was just listing notes. Ill try to avoid that in the future... now to the review:

I like the can. The racing letters on green flames is awesome. I haven't seen this is a year or so. But the other day I was at Big Lots, and picked up three for $.60 each because i remember me loving it. But my taste have changed since then...

TASTE: Upon opening the can up, I was hit by a throw up smell. Wow, that's something i don't remember. I hate that smell. Very much. And that's all I'm gonna say about its smell. The taste i light, but then your hit by a medicine faint red bull taste. I don't remember it being THAT bad...

KICK: Well, at least Hansen did something right, because this baby rocked me hard... And it hit me pretty quick too...

FINAL WORD: Wow, nothing like what I remember it was like. I'm drinking the 2nd can, and i still have another one left, maybe ill pawn it on my friend...1.5/5





ORIGINAL REVIEW

I got this at the Dollar Tree. Man, I love this stuff. VERY mediciney Red Bull. Better than all the other Hansen energy drinks...But this this has POWER. Greatest kick I've ever had. Hard to sleep after unleashing this puppy... Very cool can, green flames and racing letters... Good Hansen product.

photo source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.