Sunday, March 2, 2008

aftershock energy drink

i had this one on Friday but I'm just getting around to reviewing it now. now, i got this at the dollar tree along w/ the sugar free one, and full throttle bad mother. props to the dollar tree for having different weird energy drinks every week. I love this can, its so cool. props to cott for making one cool can...
TASTE: so, once i opened this it smelled like i was gonna get a red bull clone, and i was right. BUT, this one wasn't filled w/ gummieness or bitterness like most red bull clones out there. it tasted like Red Bull, but w/ lest sugar...
KICK: a pretty solid kick for a dollar, so I'm gonna give this a... 4/5

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.