Sunday, May 18, 2008

WW Raw Attutude powered by socko

Hm, what's the point of having an energy drink after a fake sport? Anyway, I needed some energy and got this in a 4 pack for $5.50. big mistake. Jugging by the can im guessing its a Red Bull clone, but let's hope not...

TASTE: Upon opening the can, I smell something weird.... I smell peach, which wasn't what I anticipated. The 1st sip is just plain terrible. Its a pretty true tasting peach but then you get hit by a leaf/tea after taste zing. I wonder if they ever taste the beverage before they sell it?

POWER: Well, I didn't get much energy, but boy did that 110 mg of horny goat weed ever get to me.

FINAL WORD: Not worth what they charge, WW Raw Attitude is a terrible drink from start to finish, though it might be a good "finishing" drink...1.5/5

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.