Sunday, February 27, 2011

Zombie Blood Energy Potion Review

Zombie Blood comes in a unique, though ultimately gimmicky, pouch that highly resembles what real blood may come in. There's an ample level of text found upon the bag, however all the writing aids in obtaining the intended novel effect, rather than simply distracting the eyes who are attempting to read it. The living dead's life fluid is green here, although I would have appreciated being able to make the blood red instead of green, like in the old Resident Evil games.

There are two ways to enjoy Zombie Blood: refrigerated and at room temperature. When at the latter the fluid's taste is a simple approximation of lime, who's candied by a sweetness that has a slight grainy texture. The little green fruit lacks an appropriate sourness and a stern demeanor, and as a whole the flavour is more alike what you'd find in a frozen ice pop than a fresh ripened lime. Every few sips withholds a metallic taste that is entirely improper with the actual flavour, but it does help support the whole blood theme. When the green solution is cold, however, an abridged and weaker metallic taste is found faintly within each sip, instead of periodically. The lime flavour, though still far from what I'd call authentic, tastes a bit more robust as the sweetness is less prevalent when chilled, and because there's an addition of an anemic sourness that just isn't present when at room temp. The algid blood lacks the grainy texture of the previous, which must of made the liquid is easier to drink; I finished the gelid nectar far quicker than I did the warmer three point four ounces. Overall, if you're going to drink Zombie Blood at all, then I recommend drinking it frore.

Each pouch contains: caffeine(eighty mg) and a whole slew of various electrolytes, but like always all I really care about is the less than impressive amount of my favourite white powder. I had only an hour and a half of mild energy; I did not have jitters, I did not have a crash, and I was not impressed. All in all, in my eyes Zombie Blood is nothing but a mediocre energy product that has a surprisingly sustained gimmick.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.