Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jones Energy


I've always loved Jones Soda, so, I figured, why not try there energy drink. Now, this is the 1st energy drink 4 pack, mainly because it was only $3.97. Well lets find out...
To be totally honest w/ you, I don't like the taste of Jones Energy, its a very bad mix of Red Bull w/ cotton candy and bubble. I piratically had to shove it down my thought to finish...
And the kick wasn't to good. It was probably the best things about this drink, other than the price...

photo source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.