Saturday, January 5, 2008

Energy Bloom


Wow, an energy drink made by Del Monte... what will they think of next? Energy Bloom is the next drink I'm having, and honestly, I don't think I'm gonna like it. lest find out.

I like the can, its simple and attractive, w/ out the bad boy image. Upon opening the can, I'm ht w/ a STRONG smell, but i don't no what it is. The taste is over all a really nice blend of fruit and isn't all that sweet. This is 50% juice, so i hear by declare this the best tasting 50%+ juice content. YEAAAAH!

The kick isn't like BANG BOOM BLAAAM, but a nice, pick me up kick, that's sure to please energy drink goers. 3/5.

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.