Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Atomic Bites Cinnabomb










It was not long after I reviewed Atomic Bites Orange Raspberry that I received a mysterious package in the mail. This package was a sample pack of Atomic Bites Cinnabomb. Now I hadn't ordered the chews, so how I got them is a mystery. Hopefully these chews weren't sent by a competing energy drink review site and are poisoned. Jealousy is such a cruel emotion.

FIRST IMPRESSION: I like the box to Cinnabomb much more than Orange Raspberry. While red and black are somewhat of a cliche when it comes to energy products, it still looks good. The box isn't cluttered and unlike Orange Raspberry this sample box has the nutrition and ingredient list. This is a little more easing. Personally, I'm not too excited to review Cinnabomb. While the lines history has been excellent, I can't see a cinnamon chew tasting good.

TASTE: I took out one of the chews and popped it in my mouth. The flavour really surprised me. The initial taste is a sweet cinnamon flavour that slowly turns very spicy. The texture is smooth but somehow grainy and is really easy to chew. With each chew a gush of cinnamon is unleashed but never gets overwhelming. There's a slight sugar free after taste, but thankfully it's overpowered by a lingering cinnamon flavour. Though it's not a very complex flavour, I am impressed with how good these tasted. While I may prefer Orange Raspberry, Cinnabomb is still a dang good tasting chew.

KICK: Three chews contain: 100mg of caffeine, 1000mg of Taurine, twenty five mg of guarana, L-Carnitine, ginseng, inositol, twenty mg of milk thistle extract, 200% of your daily intake of Riboflavin, and 100% of your daily intake of Niacin, Vit. B12, Vit. B6, and Pantothenic acid. This blend of ingredients gave me an above average buzz. While it was far from the strongest kick I've ever had, it was still good. For three to four hours my alertness was raised and I felt more mentally focused.

FINAL WORD: All in all I have to say that Atomic Bites Cinnabomb is a excellent energy chew. While I'm not too sure that everyone will enjoy the flavour, those who do will surely find Cinnabomb to be a near perfect product. Though I would like to see the potency raised, this mild blemish is hardly enough to ruin this product. From start to finish Atomic Bites Cinnabomb looks great, tastes great and provides a good enough kick for a recommendation...4.1/5

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.