Friday, February 19, 2010

Cintron Cranberry Splash

Cranberry is a flavour that rarely receives much attention. While several drinks have it somewhere in its flavour, few use it as the main focus. And that's why I'm excited for Cintron Cranberry Splash. When I first saw the line, this was the one I was most excited for, and though the other Cintrons have been mediocre, I'm expecting more from this. Cintron Cranberry comes in a very similar can that the others did, with only a simple colour swap being major. But let me tell you, the red really works in the cans favor. It's intimidating, yet somewhat elegant, which results in an attractive overall design.

Cintron Cranberry Splash pours out a nice red colour, with a sweet cherry scent to it. The flavour begins a sweet and tart maraschino cherry, that as it moves across your tongue, loses some of it's tartness and grows more sour. Neither the sourness, tartness, or the sweetness cause any problems, and they're in perfect harmony with the cherry. The cherry does die down with the end of the experience, but the sweetness sharply rises and finishes it with a crisp bite. There's a bit of a cranberry taste as the flavour ends, but it's very mild and almost unnoticeable. Cintron Cranberry doesn't have any unnecessary or unneeded flavours in its body, so while it may remind some(and even me) of a fruit punch, it's truly a pure cherry drink. And it's one of the best pure cherry energy drinks I've seen, heck, its one of the better tasting energy drinks I've had all year. You may hear someone liken it to cherry soda, but unlike a soda, Cintron Cranberry tastes natural and the sweetness is balanced and not syrupy.

Cintron Cranberry's ingredients are a total non-stunner. B vitamins, caffeine, Taurine, guarana, and inositol are the only ingredients worth noting. I felt mildly energized, and I had an increased energy level for only around two hours. The kick didn't end in a crash, but I could tell I wasn't as awake as I previously was. While the kick was third rate, Cintron Cranberry Splash's flavour was beautifully crafted, and for me, that alone makes it worth its price tag.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.