Saturday, November 11, 2017

Mtn Dew Game Fuel Tropical Smash Soda Review

This bright liquid looks more like a chemical cleaner than a soda, but I guess I will drink anything for some caffeine. It is another Game Fuel variant from Mtn Dew, celebrating the release of one of the year's newest games (I have lost count at this point, and interest), but its label is too small to be packed with so much unnecessary stuff.

The flavor is surprisingly palatable and, dare I say, good? Yeah, I will say good. Not great, but this latest, hyper-colored concoction of pineapple predominantly, highlighted with distant notes of mango. The basic flavor is escalated by a decent sweetness, a blend of high fructose corn syrup, sucralose and ace-k, but its the acidity here that sells the drink. The sourness upstages both the saccharinity and often times the flavor, which is banal by your last few sips. Qualifying as tropical sure, but there is little in the way of individuality here- there is nothing these twenty ounces offer that you have not experienced in other, sometimes better, drinks.

There is only 113 milligrams of caffeine and forty six grams of sugar to give you that lusted jolt of energy. It lasts an hour, but this is a soda, so why bother discussing this? Overall, Mtn Dew Game Fuel Tropical Smash is hard to say, but never hard to sip.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.