Saturday, November 1, 2008

Java Monster Mean Bean

Lets say you take people between the ages of 12-35 where they get most of their caffeine intake from, most likely they'll say energy drinks. But if you ask people between the ages of 36-99 where they get most of their caffeine intake from, they'll say coffee. Now, since I'm 16, I'd say I get most of my caffeine buzz's from energy drinks, not coffee. But, like every great man, you eventually get tired of the same old energy drink taste's, so you gotta look for other way to feed your addiction. So today I choose to give Java Monster Mean Bean a try. I'm guessing the flavor will be french vanilla because of "Mean Bean"sounding like "vanilla bean"(I guess...). Lets see if the amazing prophet Phillip is right...

FIRST IMPRESSION: The can just plain rocks. It takes the Monster logo and gives that "boondocks" coffee shop twist/spin. It really stand out from the other energy coffee can designs out there. And the name "Java Monster" makes it sound like there's some type of crazy monster java bean hiding in kids closets. Weird... 3.8/5

TASTE: Now, I'm not the biggest coffee drinker in the world, but I'd have to say that this is a very impressive french vanilla flavored coffee. It's very creamy at first, then a vanilla coffee flavor slowly, lightly and delicately sets in. I really enjoy the taste of this. I enjoy it so much that I'll grab one of these instead of grabbing a Shock hyper-caffeinated coffee some times. I don't know if this will impress the expert coffee drinker, but the average Joe the Plumber will probably enjoy this over his Dunkin' Dognuts each morning...4.5/4

KICK: Well, with filtered water, reduced fat milk, sucrose, glucose, taurine (2000 mg), coffee, gum stabilizers, ginseng, canitine, Vitamin C, caffeine, sucralose, glucuronolactone, guarana, inositol, B Vitamins and maltodextrin at my side, I flt pretty damn awake for a while. The coffee itself has quite a bit of caffeine, and then Monster mixed it with more caffeine and taurine? Holy shit...4/5

FINEL WORD: This is probably my favorite energy... thing from Monster since their low-carb drink. Though its a little more expensive than the other Monsters, you get less than the regular Monster(15oz. for Java and 16oz. for regular), I would still recommend this to any coffee drinker looking for a little more "opff"...4.1/5

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.