Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adina Mocha Madness Coffee Review

The last Adina I was sent is the mocha variety, aptly named, Mocha Madness. Adina Mocha Madness's can is very redolent of Double Xxpresso, however I much prefer the latter's. First of all, I fancy the dark brown Xxpresso used more than the light bronze brown. The preferences stems from me finding the colour a bit too to reminiscent fecal matter. I also like the expression of the African style face less than I did with Xxpresso. Though I do like the whole idea of using the faces on a can, I'm just not a fan of this particular mask.

An intensely rich and creamy silky body, with a dense mouth feel is the initialness of a sip of Adina Mocha Madness. The flavour withholds a delicate milk chocolate depressed partially by the prior. The grounding of the experience is a nutty, robust coffee with a low but enjoyable acidity, that is impaired heavily by the previous mocha. The coffee provides a poignant bitterness that embraces all the prior, but it's sadly temporary and is eventually crippled by an encore of what it so recently complemented. There's no long term aftertaste, other than a slight outlasting of velvety cream. From a drink named Mocha Madness, the flavour is saturated far more of milk than mocha, which is enjoyable but a bit disappointing. However, perhaps the most disappointing aspect is the lack of proper focus on actual coffee. But that's kind of an industry standard, one that I wish would end.

Mocha contains fifty mg less caffeine than Double Xxpresso, which I guess makes sense, given the second is an espresso and the first is just a coffee. There's some guarana as well, and for around two hours I had a raised energy level. All in all, while Adina Mocha Madness is an adequate ready to drink coffee, it's overall inferior to its line sibling.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.