Saturday, July 21, 2007

My first review



NEW REVIEW

Well, ive decided to rereview some of the energy drinks thats original review was crappy(or WAY too optomistic). Anyway, to get that out of the way, heres my new review.
The can is very nice, i like the black on gold on silver look. But the name, Gin-Z-ing-R is wierd, theres no little symbol, instead a big red Z. But, what ever floats ur boat.
TASTE: When i 1st opened this drink i was hit w/ a small ginger ale smell. At 1st sip, i knew i liked this drink, its a light, ginger ale, BUT W/ CAFFEINE!!! Im not going back to Canida Dry w/ no caffeine after this...
KICK:The kick was pretty solid. It has the least amount of caffeine of the rip it line, at 86 mg(or so) but it has the most taurine, at 1016mg(or so)... so for a subsotute for ginger ale, i think this drink pulled it off pretty well.
FINAL WARD: Now ginger ale is not my fav. soda(raseberry ginger ale, now thats a different story...), but if ginger ale is ur fav. soda, i think ur gonna luv this drink. (and only a buck, thats cheapper than a soda at walleworld.)...3.5/5




ORIGINAL REWVIEW

Well, I just tried the newest Rip It energy drink in the line, Gin-Zing-r. I can't find anything on this bad boy. Anyway, when I opened it up, it smelled like ginger ale, and guess what the taste was, ginger ale. It has the most taurine of any of the Rip It's at 1016 per serving. The can was a gold with black, white and silver. After reading the can, i found out it has the least amount of caffeine of any Rip It at 86 per serving, but still has more than Ol' Glory. I'll buy this again, its the gamers drink, this DOES drink like soda, kicks like an energy drink in every way Vault doesn't.

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.