Friday, June 6, 2008

Mountain Lightning



Well this is the 1st of many(i hope) generic caffeined soda, and to kick it all off, i chose Mountain Lightning, Wal-Mart's answer to Mountain Dew. I'm not a fan of the can, the design isn't all that great. And if u get the bottle, it looks even worse, its too strait at the top...

TASTE: When i went to open it, it just came off, just like that. That's a sign of high quality... The taste leaves something to be desired. It tastes very generic... like there cola... Similar to Mountain Dew at 1st, but the favor isn't as strong or as sugary. But it is like, twice as cheap so... I'm gonna get over it.(Mountain Dew, $1.29, Mountain Lightning, $.67)

KICK: on Mountain Dew-like sodas, I'm not gonna do a kick review(unless its surprising)...

FINAL WERED: Despite tasting generic, its a pretty good beverage, although i cant see my self drinking this regularly... 3/5

Picture Source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.