Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beaver Buzz Green Tea Energy Drink Review

A pissed off beaver is the last thing I'd expect to have a light green background, but that's the case with Beaver Buzz Green Tea. Beaver Buzz Green Tea is the last Beaver Buzz I have, and is easily the one I'm the least excited for. Not only am I not a fan of unflavoured teas, but it also has the least amount of caffeine in the line, and has the worst can. While it isn't overly cluttered or too busy, it just lacks interest. The only thing that holds your attention is the still so angry beaver, though he doesn't exactly look intimidating against the green.

Throughout the entire experience, the actual flavour is quite light, and it begins slightly bitter with a mild green tea taste. The bitterness and the green tea stay only a brief period, then allowing a syrupy sweetness to smoothly ride out the rest of the experience. During the ride, there's reminiscence of the bitter green tea in the back of your mouth, but thankfully their strength wasn't strong. The flavour is very basic, with no notes, hints, tartness, or sourness to distract the drinker from the plain tea taste. Like I said before, I'm not a fan of unflavoured teas, so even though an avid tea fan may love the taste of Beaver Buzz Green Tea, I have little love for it.

Each can contains: caffeine(102mg), guarana, taurine, ginseng, green tea and a couple B vitamins. This cocktail is weaker than previous Beaver Buzz's, so it should be no surprise that the power behind Green Tea is weaker as well. I only had a measurable amount of energy for one and a half hours, during which I had no jitters. Overall, Beaver Buzz Green Tea marks the end of the Beaver Buzz line, and with its bleak can, niche taste, and poor kick, it's a sad end at that.

official site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorite energy drink I've ever had. SO DELICIOUS. not carbonated and doesn't taste like cough syrup like every other E-drink. GOOD WORK BEAVERBUZZ

Anonymous said...

1st time trying beaver buzz. I have had tried red bull and stopped right there. I do not like that kind of taste like red bull. If you like the taste of green tea and aren't in love with carbonated drinks. This is a must try. I found it a bit sweet, but easy to drink, I rather enjoyed it!

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.