Friday, June 11, 2021

Lidl Sugar Free Energy Drink Review

We all remember Lidl Energy Drink, but in that review, I forgot to mention that although the can is nameless, there is a gorilla on the other side of the limited real estate. But that still not a name, unless it is "Gorilla Energy," or, I suppose, the gorilla is named "Energy Drink."

Ace-k and aspartame lead the flavor here, a synthetic sugar system far more effective than the taste it sweetens. It is the passive blend of apple, vanilla and some tasteless fruits- it is the usual band of Red Bull clone flavors, but it is an effervescent elixir that is not bad for the handful of quarters I spent for a can. That is not a recommendation, but if you are in the market for a diet Red Bull, you might as well save some money on your journey.

Each can contains: taurine, B vitamins, ten calories, and seventy five milligrams of caffeine. It is a pathetic kick, lasting south of a hour and on par with your average eight ounce energy drink. Oh the whole, though completely average, you will not be finding many more cans in my shopping cart.

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.