Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Diabolo Loco French Lemonade Energy Drink Review

Quite a few years ago I discovered a little beverage brand named "Diabolo Loco," a mint flavored energy drink. Now, the brand is back and with another flavor, this time French Lemonade. But what the hell makes this so "French" is beyond me and my Googling powers, considering the company is from California.

Things are less French and more mint, a wonderful, slight chilling effect that soothes a parched palate as satisfyingly as it quenches it. There is just the right amount of acid here, the fresh citrus taste puckers your lips as a good lemonade should. Sweetness, from seven grams of cane sugar, with backup from ace-k and sucralose, is another nice touch, slightly grainy to the tooth- and it helps any artificial aftertaste is lost in the pool of minty freshness. Effervescence helps keep the many sips afloat, enhancing drinkability and elevating this citrus Diabolo to pretty lofty heights.

A novel thing about the back of the can is how they lists out every supplement's quantity- I don't really care about how much "inositol" each serving has, but whoever out there who does will be happy. All I care about is the 160 milligrams of caffeine. Overall, there is a fun time to be had drinking Diabolo Loco French Lemonade.

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.