Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Your Drink Sucks 2019

It is the most disastrous time of the year, well, only had you consumed just the below beverages throughout 2019. These products do not just suffer from a bad design here or there, these are the worst of the worst, the most disappointing of the disappointing, the, well, I think you get the picture.

*these are not necessarily products that were released in 2019, but rather those that were reviewed in 2019.*



Mtn Dew Liberty Brew

Good ol' Mtn Dew- you have escaped the past few years, but today, you are back on the list. This years most disastrous drink was Liberty Brew, with its feigned patriotism and overly familiar flavor. Really, how many times can we the consumer drink the same thing over again before we realize they are just slapping a new label on?






Monster Ultra Paradise

I am sure at Monster headquarters they have a giant picture of me where employees toss darts at, but I really do not hate Monster! But Ultra Paradise drinks like a contractual obligation, with absolutely nothing feeling cared or or crafted.

Bang Lemon Drop

Bang is a brand I just do not understand- it is inexplicably popular, with every chill chest packed with them! Yet when it comes to making a drink like lemon, it is as if the company has never even heard of the fruit! Where is the freaking tartness???

Xpress Original

It is just not a "Your Drink Sucks" list without a Red Bull clone- it is a tradition! But this year's honor was seen early in the year with the ironically named Xpress Original. Pun absolutely intended. 

Rockstar Xdurance Marshmallow

Part of me loves how bonkers a flavor this is, but my goodness, it is not easy to drink.

Hyde Winter Blast
Just when you thought it was safe to back to your local Big Lots... Hyde Winter Blast tastes like pure synthetic sugar, only carbonated and caffeinated.







Go Cubes Latte

These little coffee candies are fantastic, except for the taste, which is the worst thing I tasted all year- sucks to suck I suppose.

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.