Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Adrenaline Shoc Sour Candy Energy Drink Review

Adrenaline Shoc really is an awesome name for a power potable, and its simplistic visuals really stand out. Problem this time around was that it caught my eye on the shelf of my local dollar store, home of forgotten brands and discontinued drinks. What does this say about the company's "Sour Candy" offering? Nothing good I am afraid.

Ultimately, this is nothing but an apple adventure, the misleading moniker saddening my palate with its complete creative insufficiency. The fruit impersonates the Granny Smith cultivar exclusively, reducing the rendition to mindless mimicry that simultaneously bores your tongue as well as overwhelms it. Another variety, perhaps Red Delicious with its distinct sweetness, could help soften the otherwise stagnant experience. To its credit, sucralose and ace-k, the drink's diet sugar duo, produce something without any hit of artificiality, no doubt aided by the spirit's incessant acidity. The tartness does remind me of, well, apples, which is about the nicest thing I can say about it.

300 milligrams of caffeine provides a rocking buzz, one that lasts approximately three and a half hours. Other ingredients include amino acids, B vitamins, guarana, yerba mate, electrolytes and BCAAs. On the whole, Adrenaline Shoc Sour Candy satisfies better than its nearest competitor, Bang Candy Apple Crisp. There, I said it, now get outta here.

company site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.