Friday, September 7, 2007

Mountain of Spew: Gay Fool

Now I'm lucky to have tried this, since I'm not allowed to drink Mountain Dew, I only had it because we had a cook out and my parents don't buy the soda... It's supposed to be Mountain Dew w/ cherry, wow, 2 flavours? And to think Dr. Pepper has only 23... my god. Anyway, it smells like Amp Overdrive, which is a good tasting drink, and can you guess what it taste likes? AMP OVERDRIVE!!! Wow, isn't that cheap. Anyway, cheaper than Overdrive, but not as much curb appeal as Overdrive... get it now, while you still can

photo source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.