Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rip It Chic Energy Berry In-O-Scent

I've seen this drink a lot at Big Lots for $.60, but never bought it... Until today. Rip It Chic is Rip It's entry into the female energy drink market. It comes in two flavors, Berry In-O-Scent and Sin-O-Man. Today I tried Berry In-O-Scent. Lets see how this holds out...


FIRST IMPRESSION: The can on all Rip Its are the same, weird design, just in different colors. While they could do a little more, it works. Simple and attractive. The drink is targeted to woman, and as most of you know, I'm a guy. So buying to of these was... different. So I tried to drown out the girly-ness by buying four other, more manly drinks... 3/5


TASTE: When you first open the can, your hit with a creamy berries smell. Then, upon first sip, your hit by a pleasant and light berry's and cream taste. You can barely taste the artificial sweaters in there. Then its gone. Then a faint berry after taste kicks in for a while. Its not tart at all. Although the flavors of mixed berry's is hard to place, I would say its a mix of blackberry, blueberry and a faint raspberry. I find the flavor pretty enjoyable, though I'm not the biggest fan of berry flavored... anything...3.9/5


KICK: There's sucralose, maltodextrin, acesulfame potassium, disodium edta, B Vitamins, taurine, inositol, and guarana in a 120z. can. Not to shabby. There's no calories(although the website says there five and the can says there's none, so I'm going with the can) and no sugar of carbs. Though this drink is light, i got a pretty good buzz, that was similar to Energy Bloom, its subtle yet strong... 4.1/5


FINAL WORD: Though its a girls drink, its got a good taste and a powerful buzz to please both men and women, although I wouldn't drink this at school... 4/5

Photo Source

official website

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.