Sunday, February 21, 2010

Engage Peach Mango

It's been a few months since the last time I've seen the Engage line, and sadly, it is the last. Peach Mango is the last variety in the line, and the one I'm the most excited for, given that mango and peach drinks tend to taste pretty good. Peach Mango's bottle doesn't stray far from the others, but since the others were impressive, that's far from a complaint. The Engage design is as threatening as ever, though the orange trim may be a bit too soft for some.

Engage Peach Mango's flavour is by far the best in the line. A creamy mango with a mild sweetness and a light tart finish is the forefront of the flavour. There's a surge of sharp artificial sweetener that then occurs, similar to the initial sensation of Engage Original, only it's occasional and not as overwhelming. The experience ends with watery peach note that once it disappears, it leaves no aftertaste. Overall, I'm stunned by the smoothness of Engage Peach Mango. Though there's that infrequent fake sweetener spike, since it contains no sugars and 150mg of caffeine per five oz., I'm surprised it's so mild. While I have had better mango and peach energy drinks in the past, this is a real treat for the extreme energy drink consumers who's used to bitter and and flavourless drinks.

Engage Peach Mango's kick was just as impressive as the others with caffeine, Vit. B12, geranium extract, 5-hydroxytryptophan, pausinystalia yohimbe, and dimethylaminoethanol in each bottle. I felt highly aware of my surroundings, and my energy level was significantly raised. The kick lasted around five hours, and it did end in a crash. While it wasn't something earth shattering, it was strong enough to make note of. Overall, out of the three Engage drinks, Peach Mango is by far my favorite, though to the market Engage is intended for, I'm unsure whether or not they'll agree.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.