Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Steaz Diet Orange Energy Drink Review

I bought a four pack of Steaz Diet Orange cheap at my local Job Lots, and since the can sports the poor design previously used by the line, I'm to assume the product is nothing but overstock. So this ultimately means that any possible criticisms are pointless to stress, but I'm going to review this beverage regardless. Its can, like I said, features the line's older design, a look that I'm not fond of as the can is just too congested. The "organic fuel" statement is entirely unnecessary, as subjacent is the USDA certification for being organic, and just above lays the word "energy." But there are some worthy positives to proclaim, like the can's colour scheme. I like the transition from a lighter to a darker orange, and I also enjoy that much of the text is black, which stands out boldly and is pleasantly arresting against the previous.

Steaz Diet Orange's flavour is a large step down in quality from the regular variety. While there's initially an enjoyable orange taste that's light but rendered appropriately after its inspiration, what follows swallows the just prior pleasantry in a rough carbonation and both an overbearing tea and yerba mate flavour. The fruit is then no longer detected on your palate, which is disappointing to say the least, as it was never allowed time to mature or leave an impression on the drinker. So as a result you're left with an unappealing bitterness brought sternly about by the tea and the mate, and sadly the beverage is inefficacious at properly sweetening the taste, which would have provided some relief from the aforementioned. Thankfully though, my can's fluid lost a great deal of its effervescent attribute oddly rapidly(when it was less than halfway empty), which establishes the solution to become considerably more accessible. Your mouth is bare of any flavourings once all sips have been taken, which is something that I awaited eagerly once I took my first. Overall, Steaz Diet Orange's flavour wasn't for me, obviously, and while it may have a fan or two, I highly doubt it will obtain more.

Each can contains: eighty mg of caffeine, vitamin C, and guarana. I didn't feel much in the sense of actual energy, but I was mentally improved, albeit if it was only a mild effect. In retrospect, Steaz Diet Orange suffers from a distracted and distracting personality, and though it tried to be anomalous, I wholeheartedly agree with its manifestation of Job Lot shelves.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.