Monday, July 9, 2018

Full Throttle Twisted Fountain Energy Drink Review

Full Throttle Twisted is two complete logo designs behind the current one, and the label the emblem emblazes is a bland one. There is nothing in the form of a flavor indication, though its purple hue suggests "Tropic" would have been a better name than "Twisted."

With my size "medium" styrofoam cup filled lightly with crushed ice and pressed firmly up to the dispenser nozzle, a spray of brown slush quickly fills my sixty nine cent beverage transport. The flavor? Sugar, sourness, and super syrupy, because that is all I could taste. Hidden within the sticky slime rests the taste of apple, blueberry and vanilla, a troika cloned straight from Red Bull's book and drowned in saccharine acidity. I have no idea what actual sugars are involved here, but from as I approached my final sip, the money left after breaking a buck is going to the high fructose variety.

Digging deep into the dark world of the web, the only thing offered up was 105 calories and forty seven milligrams of caffeine. Whether any of that is true, the kick sucked, lasting an hour with all the jitters you would anticipated from a drink this sweet. To end, Full Throttle Twisted is a prime example of a bad energy drink. It will not break the bank, but your taste buds will not be so lucky.

official site

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried it on a whim and have to say, I am quite pleased with it. I have always like full throttle drinks and think they get a bad rap. It give me an energy boost that actually lasts a few hours, unlike your experience. But then again, I don't drink energy drinks on a daily basis...however, I have drank this three times during the past week and so far am not disappointed in the taste or the effects.

Unknown said...

I'll stop and grab some once or twice a week...nice energy and tasty.

Unknown said...

I agree fully with uourcommenty

Anonymous said...

I would regularly get this at a local gas station from the fountain a few years ago and absolutely loved it. I'm actually very disappointed that I can't find it anywhere... not even in a can. So, I'm not sure what urged this highly dissatisfied and Ubran Dictionary-filled "review" of yours, but you're probably amongst the low few who unwittingly did not enjoy this drink :/

Anonymous said...

I would regularly get this at a local gas station from the fountain a few years ago and absolutely loved it. I'm actually very disappointed that I can't find it anywhere... not even in a can. So, I'm not sure what urged this highly dissatisfied and Ubran Dictionary-filled "review" of yours, but you're probably amongst the low few who unwittingly did not enjoy this drink :/

Unknown said...

Where can I get this by the can??

Anonymous said...

We need 2 LITERS EVERY FLAVOR

Ruby Lynette Turner said...

I LOVE THE DRINK AND ALWAYS HAVE

Ruby Lynette Turner said...

I LOVE THE DRINK

Unknown said...

I'm so mad this drink is gone! I feel like 0ne day o woke up in the wrong version of my reality lmao please bring it back

Anonymous said...

Found at billion Chevy dealership in Iowa city iowa

Anonymous said...

I miss it i wish they would bring it back. ! It was like a liquid energy sweet tart candy wish they sold the syrup id use it in my soda stream !!!

Calories energy drinks said...

I really love the Twisted Fountain Energy Drink

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.