Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gas Monkey Energy Drink Review

Black and green color scheme makes for a far from attractive can, even if the mad monkey is a hoot and a half. The flavor I'm guessing is Red Bull clone, giving the use of an animal in the name and the lack of any flavor indication, but we will not know until we crack open the screaming simian.

The flavor is quite far from the Red Bull clone I denounced it earlier- this is a full-on apple extravaganza. There is not an ounce of real fruit taste in any of the sixteen offered, a complete exploitation of your childhood sweetmeat apple candy, and the success of Gas Monkey depends on your tolerance of super saccharine, and aggressively acidic flavors. To be honest, it is not too shabby, I suppose I was just in the mood for some liquid candy today.

Each can contains 160 milligrams of caffeine, which provides you the most generic kick imaginable. It is a shame, too, as both the can and taste are rather extreme exercises in personality. Other ingredients include: B-vitamins, taurine, guarana, ginseng, and inositol. To end, Gas Monkey is a disappointing entry in your market's chill chest.

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.