Friday, January 25, 2019

Awake Caffeinated Chocolate Peanut Butter Review

Awake... it has been a long time since we shared an experience together. We saw each other last in 2013, and I am glad to hear you have become friends with peanut butter as well! The premier solid and caffeinated chocolate brand, Awake's newest flavor is exciting, and its packaging remains as pleasant as ever, though I am not going to lie, I did not see the flavor indication until I studied the wrapper for a moment or two.

Supple milk chocolate surrenders to the warmth of your palate, crafting a rich and creamy mixture as you subtly chew the few remaining chunks of cocoa. As your teeth bite into the fragile walls of chocolate, the hollow center bursts with the nutty stuffing, striking the right balance not only of sweetness and saltiness, but also of shell and filling. One knock against the experience is the use of hydrogenated oil, in this case of the palm kernel type, something that I try to remove from my diet. But as the packet lies torn apart, and both pieces having abandoned their shape and melting into a luxurious cocktail of toothsome chocolate and roasted peanut butter, I can see why a bit of naughty oil was used; the texture is phenomenal.

Potency-wise, Awake understands that caffeine is often all we need, and we have 100 milligrams here. The buzz is pretty solid, lasting two hours, and although I cannot help but wish for a few more milligrams, the flavor's complete lack of bitterness is excuse enough for me.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.