Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hault, drinks like a soda, kicks like orange juice



Since I already reviewed Vault Red Blitz and Zero, I thought I should review Vault citrus. The label is the same for all of them. It has a big "V" behind the name which I guess pretty cool. It smells similar to Mountain Dew. It taste VERY pulpy like orange juice w/ EXTRA pulp. Makes me get lots of loogies. No kick, but a good alternative to energy drinks. Man, this stuff is cheap in price, as low as 69 cents!!! Better than $1.30 at the same store. If you need a new alliterative to Mountain Dew's taste, give Vault a chance, heck, I'm on the forum....

photo source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.