Sunday, August 19, 2007

RIP THAT CAN OPEN


Ahhh, Rip It. This was my 1st energy drink I ever had. Rip It can be bought at the Dollar Tree and Wal*Mart. Rip It's can isn't that great, but looks better than 80% of the cans out there. The Rip It drink looks exactly like Mountain Dew. Same color, carbonation, and consistency. And who doesn't like Mountain Dew? Rip It taste kinda like Jones because of the simmalor berry taste. But no after taste! FINALLY, a e-drink w/ no after taste. Rip It was always one of my favorites in taste, and in power. This this is very powerfull. Not as good as Hansons Energy Deuce, but WAY more than Amp.

photo source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.