Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Toxic Energy Drink

This energy drink you can get EVERYWHERE! Market Basket, lots of gas stations for 2/$3. But after my review, you'll know why its cheap... First of all, Moxie was always one of my favorite soda(behind Dr. Pepper and Vault) and was excited to get this. The can scares me with "Not For Couch Potatoes", this must be powerful. Upon 1st sip, it didn't taste like Moxie at ALL! More like the sour green apple goo candy in a tube that your mother would never let you have because its bad for you and your neighbor rubs it in your face... anyway, its not good at taste but... Damn, does this rock you.

photo source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.