Tuesday, October 16, 2007

rip it ENERGY FUEL Citrus X


Back to my favorite energy drink company, I finnaly got around to writting this review. Now, This was my 1st ornage energy drink, having said that, I didn't know what to exspect. Opening it up, I get the color of Sunny D(one of the best orange drinks ever...), Im excited to try this. This is a very good orange energy drink, it has a wierd Sunny D/ornage juice-like taste. This is the best orange energy drink EVER! The taste is ta bomb. But the kick, less than most of the Rip Its, but much better than most...

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.