Wednesday, October 3, 2007

so thats how Mario jumps so high...


Now how could I pass up this beauty? Combining to of my favorite things together, Mario and energy drinks... Nice name, and picture. Now, I decided not to open up this can, so I poked a small hole on the side and poured it out... Guess what, ITS PINK!!!! Wow, maybe Peach, well, pink IS almost red so... anyway, the taste? Cotton candy mixed with bubble gum, not mushrooms, wow Boston America Corp., they didn't even no Mario... Nice 1000mg. of taurine, and 50 mg of caffeine. Not expensive at $2.50 w/ the label sideways... (sarcastic voice)

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.