Monday, March 31, 2008

AMP Elevate


Now I've heard good things about Elevate, so I bought a can(obviously). Firstly, I do like the new cans quite a bit; its fresh, and the name isn't usual either.

TASTE: I didn't know what to expect from a mixxed berry drink; it may have tasted like Rip It Power or NOS. But upon opening it up, I got a nice berry scent, and the taste wasn't too different from original AMP, just with a fake Jolly Rancher-esque blue raspberry bite. I was surprised with this, and I might just have to buy more.

KICK: Well, let's just say AMP learned from there mistakes by adding more caffeine(80 milligrams) and more taurine(up to 182 or so milligrams), and the numbers now compete with most of the energy drinks out there, though you wonder why they would not just up the content so much that it gives it an edge over the completion. The kick was stronger than the original, but then again, that's not saying much.

FINAL WORD: I was pretty pleased and surprised with the new addition in the AMP line, but they really need something distinctive, or just add more caffeine... 3/5

photo source

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.