Saturday, July 19, 2008

Full Speed Energy Drink Berry


This was another drink I got at the world famous Big Lot rip off Job Lots. Gotta love the name... I bought 3 different Full Speed Energy Drink, but I'll save those for later.Now, I have to ask... why is it berry favor and is coloured purple? The color of grape? I hope this isn't grape flavor. I hate grape flavored drinks. I hate purple grapes, why are no drinks green grape flavored?

FIRST IMPRESSION: The can is pretty good. Kinda corny and the name is genericish(if that's a word and according to spell check, its not...). The price is pretty decent, $1.49. Although some are cheaper(such as Rip It), but cheaper than most(I.E. any other full price energy drink)...2.1/5

TASTE:The taste is similar to AMP Traction although more berry taste and less grape(I know, referencing drinks I haven't review yet, silly me). Its a acidy berry flavor. Kinda burns your stomach... And that's pretty much it... not much to the flavor. I though it was pretty good. Not awesome, but pretty good. And that's all I'm gonna say about it(I kinda forgot...)...3/5

KICK: Well, it has Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6 and B1 etc. And because of these, it gave me a pretty damn good buzz. I felt way more alert, so alert I could, run threw falling snow flakes. It lasted pretty long. It provided a good 4 hour or so buzz...4.6/5

FINAL WARD: Well, the drink was cheap(I got it for $.60) and tasted pretty good and the buzz rocked me, so it was a pretty decent drink... although the can/name leaves something to be desired...3.3/5

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.