Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tasmanian Force energy drink.

Now I got this as well as others for $.60 at Job Lots. Yeah, Job Lots, a Big Lots rip off. Now I've never seen or heard of this. My first guess was that it's made in Austrian, but nope, Texas.

1ST IMPRESSION: The can is okay, just silver and black and red making a paw. kinda weak. And the name leaves something to be desired. I'm guessing its a Red Bull clone... 2/5

TASTE: Upon 1st sip, I'm hit with a deep but somehow light Red Bull flavor, it reminds me of Joker, but with out the berry taste. Which, somehow, makes it much better in taste. Almost no bubble gum flavor and a deep flavor of gumminess...4/5

KICK: Well staying up all night then trying to get sleep while people are constantly waking you up has put a toll on me, but this and an aspirin has really woke me up. I feel like only getting 7 hours of sleep when I should have got 8. Though it does lose appear threw name and look, the taste and kick make this drink worth getting more than once... 4/5

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.