Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FreeFall Energy Drink


People know KMart for there cheap prices and being the original Wal*Mart-type store. And if your a regular shopper, you know about there own private label American Flair. But, did you know that American Flair made an energy drink? Two energy drinks to be exact. One named Loop and one named FreeFall. I'm gonna review FreeFall first, mainly because it was only $1.

FIRST IMPRESSION: Now, where do I begin? First of the can(because its much easier to look at a piece of art then it is to read). The design, black dots on silver next to orange divided by a blue stripe just sucks. It looks like a design for a cheap store brand sports drink, not an energy drink. And then there's the name, FreeFall. Really, FreeFall, that's the best they could do? Why not Psychopathic, is that so hard to come up with? I don't know...1.2/5

TASTE: Upon opening up the can, I was hit with a, you guessed it, Red Bull flavor. It starts out very apple-y and pineapple-like, full of sourness. But surprising enough, its not all to gummy. This actually creates a drinkable Red Bull clone. It was so decent that I hear by announce that I will no longer refer to Red Bull clones as Red Bull clones, but instead refer to them as FreeFall clones...3/5

KICK: Well, its got taurine, caffeine, acesulfame, and B Vitamins. Those are the highlights. And When those are the highlights, your not gonna get to big of a kick(if any at all). You do feel like you just had a Red Bull, but then again, there slowly losing there share of the market...1.9/5

FINEL WORD: Wow, I can't believe how horrible this drink is. It fails in the "kick", the "first impression" segments of my review. While the taste is the only thing making this drink not a complete failure. And to make matters worse, the taste is uninspiring. Why do people still think they can make money with this? This is why I should be in charge of the name, can design, and flavor for an energy drink. But, this is just my opinions(which are always right)...2.4/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Its AMERICAN FARE dumbass not flair

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.