Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stacker 2 Xtra Extreme Energy

Well its Six AM and I am in the need of some quick energy. I picked this up at the Dollar Tree, where they had four or so display boxes. I picked up to. Now, Stacker 2 has never been very nice to me. But, will there smaller shot help them get a better rating?

FIRST IMPRESSION: Wow, well I'm impressed to see these go for $8.99 on eBay and I got mine for a dollar! If this turns out good, I'll have to pick up a couple more. The bottle I guess is pretty okay, its certainly better than those widely advertised 5 Hour Energy. And the bottle claims a kick up to 12 hours! Lets see if this is a true or false claim...3/5

TASTE: Upon opening, I'm hit with an ever infamous yogurt smell. You can taste the artificial sweeteners in it. The so called "flavor" goes out pretty quickly, making this very easy to drink, but if you do drink it very quick, you better expect to gag a bit...2/5

KICK: So I downed the whole drink and waited. In pure boredom I began to read the bottle, who warns that you may have the weird feeling in your skin. But, after waiting about 1 hour or so, I still felt nothing... Whats up with that? For its promised 12 hour kick, I'm not feeling all to "get up and go" esque...1.7/5

FINAL WERD: Over all, another major disappointment from Stacker 2. There ingredients just don't want to with each other. Its all about team work...2/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these drinks. I dont falsely claim they work if they dont. I wak at 7am with my kid, deal with him all day and then go to work 4 to midnight. I take one of these, at 5 and I'm good till 2am. they're a good little product. they have the same B12 and other ingredients as 5hr but only cost $1 at the dollar General, and yet oddly still major $$$ on ebay, not including shipping.

Unknown said...

Worked for me too, studying, but still worked. Mine was without the 'Xtra' and it tastes like red bull. yaaah!

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.