Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hydrive Casaba Lime


Happy Thanksgiving everybody. The other day I reviewed Hydrive Dragonfruit and was so un-impressed with it that I just couldn't wait until I had a chance to review another Hydrive. So today, just for me, I'm reviewing Hydrive Casaba Lime. Like Dragonfruit before it, Casaba Lime cost only $.60. But we found out yesterday that it was a waste of money, but what about Casaba Lime?

FIRST IMPRESSION: The bottle is much more eye catching than Dragonfruit's. The bright green is attractive and works well with the explosion thing behind the "HY". And the green color goes great with lime. Overall, I feel that Hydrive's bottle design is much more attractive(like yours truly) when its green. Green makes a lot of things more attractive. Just think, what if tree's were green, or bushes. The earth would be much more attractive than it is now...3.7/5

TASTE: The taste is heavier than the flavour of Dragonfruit's, but still pretty light. It taste like, lime, but real lime. I can almost taste a little bit of the peel in the end. Similar to Kool Aid. Its okay. I still like Dragonfruits more than this, but its not bad. Its just, not good. That's all. 11.2oz. is a little much to finnish though. But like Dragonfruit before it, its a great thirst quencher...2.6/5

KICK: The kick I'd say is the same as the other Hydrive, unimpressive. Has anybody ever had a Vitamin Water Energy? Well, the kick you get with it is the kick you get from Hydrive Casaba Lime. This is because you got Spring water, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Caffeine, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Monopotassium Phosphate, Taurine, Sucralose (A Non-Nutritive Sweetener), L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Niacinamide (B3), Calcium Pantothenate (B5), Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), and Cyanocobalamin (B12) on your side, not doing their job. Overall, like Dragonfruit, a weak kick...2.5/5

FINAL WORD: Since I've tried two(2) of the many Hydrive flavours, and not been impressed with them, I'm probably not gonna try the other favour. Wait a minute, I'm a reviewer, I have to review any drink I can, even if the other flavours suck turkey ball. I hope your happy readers, I'm suffering for YOU. Not me, you...2.7/5

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.