Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cintron Original

Cintron Original is the last Cintron I've got, and with the sub name "original," it's easily the one I'm the least excited for. More often than not, original means Red Bull clone, and with only one variety in the line being worth buying, I doubt Cintron Original will provide a fun spin on a classic taste. More reason not to get thrilled by Cintron Original is its boring can. While the design is the same used by its siblings, the colour scheme is just too bleak and doesn't garner any attention to itself.

Well slap me silly, I honestly expected Cintron Original to turn out a Red Bull clone, but it's actually its very own, partially unique flavour. I say partially unique as it vaguely reminds me of eBlast. It's initially smooth with a cross between lemon and melon as the focal point. The lemon is predominate, but it slowly loses momentum, allowing the melon to gain strength. Then a mild sweet tart taste rises, but it never grows enough to overtake the previous braid. The sweet tart taste has a slight level of sour lime below it, and the sourness actually ends up shadowing the lime. The overall sweetness grows almost grainy as the bottom of the can nears, but it doesn't distract from the rest of the experience. I quickly finished the entire can of Cintron Original, and while familiar, I enjoyed every sip.

Cintron Original's kick was less than impressive. Though, with only B vitamins, Taurine, inositol, guarana, and caffeine, what's to be expected. I did feel a slight bump in energy, but it only lasted for around two hours. All in all, despite tasting good, in the crowded energy drink market, a good taste won't justify a buy, especially when the taste wasn't that good.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.