Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jamba Blueberry Pomegranate Energy Drink Review

I've commented several times about energy drinks that look more like a beer than an energy drink, but Jamba Blueberry Pomegranate seems to remind me of just the opposite; a child's sparkling juiced drink, and as imagined, this is what I feel is the biggest flaw in the overall can design. Such resemblance is more likely to spark confusion than general interest, and for this reason alone I cannot see Jamba ever gaining widespread appeal. But there are other problems that are glaring with the visual presence of the product, and a real obvious one is its name. "Jamba," to me, sounds too much like Samba and Rumba(two members of what I call Hansen's Dance Trilogy), which I at least feel causes unneeded perturbation.

A thick pomegranate taste that's quick to mirror blueberry is what is initially tasted. Both are formulated well and the latter fruit holds immense realism, which makes sense given the high seventy percentage of actual juice. The pomegranate, however, is the least authentic of the two, but the fruit still egests decent naturalness. The previous rapidly dulls in strength from its original distinctness as each of the eight ounces disappear from the can, and while the pomegranate retains a certain tang throughout its life, it never gains an appropriate sweet or sourness. There is, though, an indirect sourness that's only evident when the blueberry is singularly tasted, and the certain coloured fruit also publishes a mild saccharinity. The two just former really give a rich sensation that's close to the actual consumption of the fruit, and this is only magnified by the minor texture brought forth from the presence of actual seeds and the use of puree in the liquid. But the experience isn't perfectly genuine, as the company decided to sparkle the fluid, which distracts from instead of enhances the quality of the flavour. And though the carbonation develops fairly late and despite being more subtle than expected, the effervescence was more bristly felt than necessary. Overall, Jamba Blueberry Pomegranate's taste was better than I expected, in spite of a few quirks, but if I had only one real complaint it would be the small eight ounce size, which I didn't feel allowed proper and thorough examination and enjoyment.

There's really only eighty mg of caffeine to provide a kick, which as imagined, doesn't exactly cause the greatest degree of energy. I had only an hour and a half buzz, if that, but positively speaking, there wasn't a crash or any jitters. All in all, I really wish Jamba Blueberry Pomegranate was contained in a larger and better looking bottle, as it would really help improve the overall quality.

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.