Saturday, February 10, 2024

Super Energy Mixed Berryburst Energy Drink Review

At least the can is not shrink-wrapped, I think, as I gaze upon this utterly generic looking energy drink. From the name, "Super Energy," to the swath of text like writing the alleged flavor, Mixed Berryburst, twice, at least it does not feel slapped together on the palm. I do not enjoy looking at it however, I mean, how could I? There is far too much going on, words written in silver against a white backdrop, as well as unnecessary "drip" decals- is this hunk of metal... sweating? Maybe it is supposed to be condensation, I dunno.

The purple elixir arrives to your tongue flatter than my sense of humor- it really sips like a still beverage, yet the back of the can claims carbonation water is the first ingredient. Poppycock! The flavor is a nasty mess of monk fruit and Stevia, dominating each and every imbibe with its unruly earthiness. It certainly does not make sense when you remember the purported "Mixed Berryburst" flavor. Honestly, it sounds like something found on generic cough syrup. Anyway, at this point I am but a few mouthfuls in and I am struggling, not only to actually find anything that resembles the aforesaid fruit blend, but also with the experience as a whole: this is an ugly thing to drink, made all the more ugly by the fact that I still have so many ounces left to finish!

With 200 milligrams of caffeine, the buzz is without a doubt the best thing here. But even with stuffz like collagen, vitamins and all that jazz, it is still not worth what I just put my poor palate through. Really, Super Energy Mixed Berryburst is one of the worst energy drinks of not just this year, but of any year.

company site 

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.