Thursday, November 15, 2007

I prefur "180 Green"(oh thats clever...)



I had this drink a LONG time ago... early this summer... anyway, 180 Blue comes in a VERY cheap can, it wibbles and wobbles... i almost crushed the can opening it. Upon opening this drink, i find that it is blue, not much a shock, jugding by the name, but some "blue" energy drinks like Blue Energy, arnt blue. I don't know what I was thinking buying this... I hate blue-rassberry things... so i tried to get rid of it, but no luck, its pretty carbonated... but the kick was pretty good, i wasnt tired walking through in Disney for 7 hours... you can buy this drink at Sea World... just saying...

photo source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about giving credit to the website you stole these photos from?????

www.energydrinkguru.com

Caffeine King said...

I'm sorry Energy Guru for not giving credit to the websites I "stole" the pictures from, but I am hard at work taking my own pictures or getting sources. I'm sorry for bothering you.

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.