Friday, November 16, 2007

"its like gettin' kicked in the butt by a sludge hammer..."

Ah, Rip It, my favorite energy drink company, is BACK with a sugar free type for A'tomic
Pom. The can doesn't look as good as the original, but gets the job done.. I opened the can and saw it was a little darker than the original, and smelled sugar-less. Now, Rip Its not known for the sugar free energy drinks, but this is probably there best. It doesn't taste the same, you can taste the splenda-like sweetener in this, but not for long, before you know it, the drinks gone... and the kick was true Rip It style. Packs a big punch for a small price...

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.