Saturday, December 8, 2007

Monster Lo-Carb

I got this one at Target for $1.97. Now, I didn't like the original Monster, but I figured I'd give this one a try. The first this you get when you open the can is a strong hint of cotton candy, and I like cotton candy so, I think I'm gonna like this.

The taste of this is very, very good. It's kinda like cotton candy with a hint of bubble gum and with a small citrus twisted. I could drink this energy drink during just about anything. I went down with a small amount of carbonation. Overall, a pleasing taste.

The power behind Monster Lo-Carb was impressive. For a good five hours I was full of energy and had a strong case of the jitters.

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.