Tuesday, February 5, 2008

rip it ENERGY FUEL Power SF

Well I'm back with another rip it to try. rip its always been my favorite energy drink company, and there SF ones are usually good. To start out, let me say the can is nice. Its clean, and silver with blue goes well together. So, lets see how it taste.

TASTE: Upon opening this, I notice the smell is similar to the original, but doesn't have the sugar smell hat we have all come to know and love. The taste is a good mix of citrus with a little berry to through you off. It tastes sugar free, but i can down it pretty easy...

POWER(oh that's not obviously put in:p): The power is pretty solid for a sugar free drink. It may not be as Strong as Monster Lo-Carb, but its twice as cheap, so twice the power of this is much stronger than Monster Lo-Carb...

FINAL WORD: Id much rather stick w/ the sugared version but, it was only a dollar for 4 so, i cant really complain... 3/5

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.