Friday, January 18, 2008

Limited Edition my ass



Now, this has been around for a LONG time. Limited edition my ass. Now, I'm not a racing fan, but I got a 12 pack @ Mardens for $3.45. The can is cool, the flames are nice, i guess...

The taste: Now, orange flavored energy drinks are not my favorite. But i guess its better than a Red Bull clone. The color is a mediem orange, and the smell is orange w/ a hint of tangerene. Its not half bad, providing this is the only energy drink Im gonna drink for a while.

The kick: The kick is a little over par. It gets the job done w/ 2000 mg of taurine, 75mg of caffiene. It helps me get through the day and its not overly powerful... 3.5/5

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.