Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NOS Energy Drink Bottle


I really haven't been very energetic lately so, I really need a kick. School has put a toll on me, waking up early, staying up late and homework has not been nice to my body. So lets hope NOS provides a kick, along with a better flavor. Awhile ago, I reviewed NOS in the can, and wasn't impressed. I said the only way I was gonna get this again if it was in the bottle. So now I'm back after a week long delay to bring you the NOS energy drink Bottle review.

FIRST IMPRESSION: Bottle of Nitrous Oxide anyone? NOS is a good name for an energy drink(its definitely better than this), and it works well on orange. NOS has a label that reads "CAUTION: POWERFUL". And with a label like that, you have to just be skeptical. I personally prefer the original can, it just looks better. The nice, simple logo was bigger. But the bottle idea is nice and isn't as common as it should be. So that and the little bottle top thing adds points to a failing grade...2.7/5

TASTE: I was never a fan of the original flavor. It had a tangy passion fruit flavor under a think metallic-y acid-y flavor. And as I hoped, NOS in the bottle fixed that, for the most part. The flavor is much cleaner than the original which adds to the enjoyment. But it still has a heavy acid feel to it. I felt like my stomach was disintegrating after finishing it. Though the flavor isn't the best, I felt good finishing it...2.9/5

KICK: Its got high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, taurine, sodium citrate, natural passion fruit flavor with other natural flavors, d-ribose, l-carnitine, caffeine, not to different, but, this stuff rocked me. I was buzzed about 4 hour at least. The size is probably what got me. Its pretty big at 22oz. Yeah, that it...4/5

FINAL WORD: Well, I will agree that its better than the canned version, but its still not all that good. Though I can down the flavor, and the kick was powerful, ands its original, its still poorly executed. Though I recommend it more than the canned version, its still on the verge of being horrible. Thank you extreme levels of caffeine... 3.2/5

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.