Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rip It Atomic Pom


For about two(2) week's, I've consumed Rip It Lime Wrecker, and frankly, I've been in the need for a different Rip It.(or energy drink, cheap, stat) so I picked up a four(4) pack of Rip It Atomic Pom. Rip It's always been a favorite for me, so I'm hoping that Atomic Pom will be just as good or better than the rest...

FIRST IMPRESSION: Now I don't know what color this really is, but I can say it works great with the logo. It really stands out on the shelf, though not as much as Lime Wrecker. And the name "Atomic Pom" really gives me the impression that its pomegranate... Only this is, I've never had a pomegranate, or a pomegranate, but I did have a art teacher who ate one... 4.5/5

TASTE: So I got to school and opened it and took a swig. There's definitely a strong upfront taste. Its hard to describe the flavor though, I'd say its like a really strong, non-sweet strawberry. There's a thickness to it which really works well with the rest of the flavor. There's no bitterness or gumminess to this drink at all. Though I can't say its sweet, they really did well with not making not enough sweet. Despite the lack of sweetness, there's sixty six(66) grams of sugar. But according to my myspace, I'm "more to love", which I guess means I don't give a apple core...4.7/5

KICK: Well, with high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, caffeine, guarana seed extract, brominated vegetable oil, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 on your side, I really felt pretty awake after drinking the whole can. Its right on par with the other Rip Its, and could be compared to No Fear Motherload. Its definitely not the most powerful, but damn, its up there in the top ten(10)...4.3/5

FINAL WORD: I'd have to say I'm generally impressed with Atomic Pom. Its got the right taste, kick, and can design... If only it was better known. This beats Rip It Power, Gin-Z-ing-R, Citrus X, but still not better than Lime Wrecker, though that may because I really like citrus drinks, and lime only drinks are quite rare...4.4/5

Official Site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.