Thursday, January 25, 2024

Prime Lemon Lime Energy Drink Review

I am sorta a pushover for soda-inspired energy drinks, though I would take root beer or cola over lemon lime, but I cannot fault Prime for at least entering that arena. The bright green only halfway meets the expected visual criteria, as the simplistic design fails to feature any yellow- I mean, think of the poor little lemon!

By using artificial sweeteners sucralose and ace-k, there was never a chance that this would resemble any fruit as it is found in nature, so its soft drink influence makes all the more sense on the tongue. Your first sip scratches you right where you itch, a sweet and sour avalanche who's absence of complication has you forgetting that this twelve ounce can does not feature the word "Sprite." The citruses lack any nuance, their flavor profiles basic to the point of near boredom if not for the texture. Mouthfuls feature a kind of powdery quality, and its accompanying carbonation is gentle yet firm. In modern internet talk, the TLDR is, yes, this tastes like soda.

We have a very solid 200 milligrams of caffeine, but also some inositol, electrolytes, vitamins, and stuff like that. Yet it is that spunky stimulant that I care about, and the resulting three hour long buzz is a pretty good one. In the end, Prime Lemon Lime aims low then knocks it out of the park.

company site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.