Monday, December 8, 2008

Xenergy New York


My history with Xenergy has been a good one. Now, it may be too early to say that though, mainly because I've only tried Citrus Clear. I got b Big Apple at the Dollar Tree... for a dollar. I like how its apple flavored, and yet apple's are known for their sweetness. Despite my love for apple's, I've never enjoyed apple juice. Wait... is apple a citrus? Well, lets see what Wikipedia has to say about the subject... "The apple is the pomaceous fruit of the apple tree, species Malus domestica in the rose family Rosaceae." Hm, interesting. Apparently the apple is a rose? I feel so betrayed...

FIRST IMPRESSION: Eh, I don't like the can as much as Citrus Clear. I feel that green and silver don't go together well. Like Clear before it, I like the Chinese/Japanese/Asian/Taiwanese writing on the front. I do feel that its a little small though, but a minor complaint. Wait, If there's Chinese/Japanese/Asian/Taiwanese writing, why is it called "big apple"? I don't even think apples are sold in China/Japan/Asia/Taiwan...2.3/5

TASTE: I opened the can and took a big whiff. The drink smells of apple juice. The flavour is pretty complex. It starts out light, and after a couple of seconds, your hit with a near perfect Granny Smith apple flavour. Its like eating a fresh apple, with all the juice's running down your throat. You can barley taste the artificial sweeteners. Its not all to sweet, but just right for apple's. Overall, a really good, almost surprisingly good, flavour...4/5

KICK: Well, just like Clear before it, I got a major buzz. But, it feels, sort of, healthy. Its got Carbonated water, citric acid, taurine, sodium citrate, natural flavors, glucoronolactone, caffeine, D-calcium pantothenate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, panax ginseng extract, guarana extract, spinach extract, sucralose, ace-k, niacinamide, inositol, L-carnitine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and cyancobalamin in each can. I felt wide awake, about half an hour after consuming "Big Apple." Wait, why do you type an "an" before "hour"? Shouldn't it be "a"? I thought only vowels had "an" before it, not words starting with "h"...4/5

FINAL WORD: I really like the Xenergy line. I really wish I could get more of them up here. Oh well, I guess... I can live... with only Big Apple and Citrus Clear, for now. Well... yeah. That's about it. I got nothing else to say. Do do do... I'm bored. Anyone know a good joke???4/5

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.