Saturday, August 16, 2008

Boo Koo Wild Berry


Now, this is a remarkable day. I've heard only good things about Boo Koo Wild Berry. A friend of mine wanted me to give this one a shot(but the can started to leak), so I am. Its been on many top ten energy drinks based on taste, but, can it live up to my standards?

FIRST IMPRESSION: Now this is what I'm talking about. I said in my review for Boo Koo Punch that the logo design would work well with a black can, and it does. Black and purple have always looked good together. But there is one thing that worries me... aren't most wild berry's poisonous?...4/5

TASTE: Upon opening up the drink, I'm hit with a subtle yet strong berry smell, that's kinda like Full Speed Berry, but better. The color is a mix between pink and purple. Upon first sip, your hit with a grapefruit-like sour spike that's kinda similar to War Heads candy. Its the usual berry taste for an energy drink, but its more real tasting than either Full Speed Berry or Amp Traction(I'll get around to reviewing that one some time). Its a short and very pleasant raspberry/boysenberry taste. The carbonation is medium high, which works well with the taste. There's not much of an after taste, which can be good or bad depending on what you like...4.3/5

KICK: The ingredients are pretty standard: Carbonated water, sucrose and/or high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, sodium citrate, potassium benzoate , natural flavor, taurine, caffeine, glucuronoloctone, inositol, niacin, d-pantothenol, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12. Though simple, the ingredients get the job done right. I've stayed up all night and this bad boy is powering me through out the day(because I've got to go to a wedding today... yay)...4.7/5

FINAL WORD: Oh my god, this is, one of the greatest energy drinks I've ever had in my life. Its got a great flavor, powerful kick, and a kick ass can. I can only say one thing about this drink... If you like berry-type energy drinks, you haven't had anything until you've had this...4.7/5

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.