Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Go Fast

I bought a four(4) pack of Go Fast at Market Basket. I have an acquaintance that recommended this to me a while ago. But I'm just getting around to reviewing it now. Now, lets see what the man with A.D.H.D and the I.Q. of a lemon has gotten me in to.

FIRST IMPRESSION: The can, how should I say... sucks. It's not all that eye popping. Though I am a fan of red on black/black on red, Go Fast found a way of ruining it. And then name Go Fast... wait, is it called Go Fast or Go Fast Sports? They shouldn't make the name confusing, as next to the can, it's the most important thing of energy drink marketing...2/5

TASTE: The back label claims that this is "the best tasting energy drink", but I didn't believe it. After all, Red Devil also made that claim. I wasn't expecting much when I popped the top off. But when I took the first sip, I was shocked to find the taste to be near identical to Ole''s. Its a little less strong, so it avoids being a Red Bull clone, and since its made with honey, a little zing is added of their own. Overall, a good drink. I personally think that Ole''s flavour was better, but since I haven't been able to find Ole' in the New England area, I guess this is as close as I'm gonna get...4.1/5

KICK: Well, with a mix of all natural ingredients in the can, I got a pretty great buzz. Each can contains: Australian Honey, Taurine, Ginseng, Ribose, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Ginkgo Biloba, Guarana, Riboflavin, Niacin, Milk Thistle Herb, Caffeine, and Sucrose. Though it wasn't the most powerful buzz, it did last for a long time. For about four(4), I felt wide awake, not jittery. Overall, a sustained long lasting buzz that didn't crash...4/5

FINAL WERD: Overall, I feel that, despite the crappy can and name, that Go Fast was a good drink. A really good drink. You know, I'm really getting sick of all these energy drink that have great taste, good+ kick, but the can and/or name sucks. Drink like Rockstar Juiced, Who's Your Daddy, and Power Trip Mango. Oh well, they all can't be perfect...3.8/5

official site

No comments:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. I do not take responsibility for any contents linked or referred to on my guest book/weblog. Photos are either mine or owned by their credited sources. All my photos are free to use without permission. If you see a picture that is yours and do not want it here, just email me and it will be removed.